I know not who you are, or how you came to find me, but may I just say…
The name’s Sarah. Sarah Baran. I’m here to enlighten the world about a whole ton of things it probably doesn’t care about. If you don’t want your mind blown into thousands of little pieces of glitter by an aspiring author’s snark and brain-children, I would suggest calling it a day and leaving now.
You’re still here? Then I suppose I’ll have to tell you what I’m about. I’m a writer. I’m an artist. I’m an appreciator of the evil cackle done right. I like to turn peoples’ minds to glitter.
In short, I am Galadriel.
What is this blog about, you may ask? The answer is simple: I want to expand my creative endeavors in whatever way possible, be it storytelling, art, or just plain sarcasm. Though the latter may turn up in everything anyway, because I can’t seem to resist. But I shall attempt to keep my readers minds intact, or at least partly so, though I make no promises. *evil cackle* I post bits of my writing, funny stories from my life, and other little random things that haven’t a name.
Some facts about me, because I’m sure you want to know:
- I am first and foremost a child of God, and I seek to honor Him most of all in my writing.
- I am second and secondmost a homeschooler, which I think any person should be if it’s at all possible.
- If I make fun of you, I probably like you. If I don’t like you, you’re not worth making fun of.
- I am as scarce as a unicorn, or so I hear. My personality type is INTJ, one of the rarest in the world. I’m extremely proud of it.
- I won second place in the second division of Patrick Henry College’s A Call to Pens short story contest, a pinnacle moment in my life that I’m told won’t often repeat itself.
- I once took a quiz to see which Avenger I would be. It turns out, I’m not an Avenger at all. I’m this guy:
And if that doesn’t tell you anything about me, the fact that I’m actually really happy about it should.
So there you have it, folks. Welcome to the crazy inner workings of my brain! 17% usefulness, 83% Lord of the Rings, and -30% sap, because I hate that stuff!
Hope to see you hanging (or stalking) around!